Gamegune is a European eSports competition. It has become a stalwart of Euskal Encounter over previous years and Counter Strike 1.6 is its star game.
It was set up as a Counter-Strike 1.6 competition. The prize was a place for the CPL (Cyberathlete Professional League) and the winner went to Dallas with all expenses paid to compete in the final.
Thirty-two teams of different nationalities, mainly European, but also from South America, North America and different Asian countries, have taken part in each Gamegune.
Gamegune has been held 11 times as part of Euskal Encounters and twice in Mexico as part of Aldea Digital. It took place for the first time as a differentiated event in 2014 at the Euskalduna Conference Centre, in 2015, at the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and, in 2016, at the Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium of Donostia.
The venue this year will be Tabakalera - International Centre for Contemporary Culture (Donostia / San Sebastián) and one of the most interesting competitions of 2017, HearthStone, will be in centre stage.
Propmaker and cosmaker from Leon, Spain. He started cosplaying about 10 years ago, through which he has been increasing his skills in making costumes. His preferences include armor suits and props, but he loves to learn new techniques from other fields and experiment with different materials. He was the 1st Spanish Representative of the International Cosplay League 2017 and winner of the same in the individual category.
- 1º Prize Cosplay Solo Category at The International Cosplay League at Japan Weekend Madrid (Spain) – Cosplay: Arthas Lich King (World of Warcraft)
- Cosplay Special Mention at Metropoli Gijón 2017 (Spain) – Cosplay: Me as Deathwing with Motoko Cosplay and Anffeith Projects as Ysera and Alexstraza (World of Warcraft)
- 1º Prize Cosplay Catwalk at Heroes Manga 2017/Madrid (Spain) – Cosplay: Arthas Lich King (World of Warcraft)
- Cosplay Special Mention (by judge SKYLine Photography) at CometCon Oviedo 2017 (Spain) – Cosplay: Genos (One Punch Man)
- 1º Cosplay Prize Solo Spain Representative International Cosplay League 2017 at Japan Weekend 2017/Madrid (Spain) – Cosplay: Guts berserker armor (Berserk)
- 2º Cosplay Prize Spain Representative Eurocosplay 2017 at Japan Weekend 2017/Madrid (Spain) – Cosplay: Guts berserker armor (Berserk)
- 1º Prize Group Cosplay at Metrópoli Gijón 2016 (Spain) – Cosplay: Guts berserker armor (Berserk)
- Best Solo Cosplay at GameFest Valladolid 2016 (Spain) – Cosplay: Faraam set (Dark Souls)
- 1º Prize Group Cosplay at Expotaku Gijón 2015 (Spain) – Cosplay: Faraam Set (Dark Souls)
- 1º Prize Solo Cosplay at Jornadas Manganime 2015 León (Spain) – Cosplay: Faraam Set (Dark Souls)
- Cosplay Special Mention (by Judge Topper Jart Cosplay) at Metrópoli Gijón 2014 (Spain) – Cosplay: Gilgamesh (Fate Stay Night)
- 1º Prize Solo Cosplay at Jornadas Manganime 2014 León (Spain) – Cosplay: Judge Dredd (DREDD)
- 1º Prize Solo Cosplay at Level up León 2013 León (Spain) – Cosplay: Champion Space Marine Black Templar (Warhammer 40000)
- Honorable mention: Most Original Cosplay at Jornadas Manganime 2013 León (Spain) – Cosplay: Uchiha Madara (Naruto)
- 1º Prize Solo Cosplay at Level up León 2012 León (Spain) – Cosplay: Big Daddy Delta (Bioshock 2)
- 1º Prize Solo Cosplay at Jornadas Manganime 2011 León (Spain) – Cosplay: Hidan (Naruto)
- 1º Prize Solo Cosplay at Big Bang León 2010 León (Spain) – Cosplay: Tokitai (Jin Roh The Wolf Brigade)
Model and dancer since she was 16 years old, cosplayer since 2005. It was in that year when she started together with her brother to transmit her passion for cosplay. She makes her own make-ups, outfits and integrates them in her work as a model.
She likes to learn and grow in his work and hobbies. She is also co-founder and co-organizer of the Salón Otaku event in Salamanca.
- Premio a la mejor Caracterización de cosplay Heroes Manga 2017 (individual)
- 3º Premio Gumyparty 2016 (individual)
- Finalista yamato cosplay cup Brasil 2014 (individual)
- Representante española en la final de Yamato cosplay Cup en Brasil 2014
- 1º Premio Yamato Cosplay Cup España 2014 (individual)
- 1º Premio cosplay libre Japan weekend 2013, (en pareja)
- 1º Premio Cosplay Libre Japan Weekend 2013 (grupal)
- 1º Premio Cosplay Purista Expomanga 2013 (grupal)
- Mención del jurado WCS salón de Barcelona 2009, (en pareja)
ATTEND THE EVENT
It will be possible to attend as a spectator to Hearthstone competition which will be held in Gamegune.
Entry will be free, on a first-come first-served basis, while space is available.
If you leave the site, you can access again, as long as the capacity of the venue is not exceeded.
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
17 and 18 November 2017
- Friday 17, 16:00 – 21:00
- Saturday 18, 10:00 – 21:00
Tabakalera - International Centre for Contemporary Cultur
Located in San Sebastián, Tabakalera aims to inspire reflection on contemporary issues.
How to arrive
Its strategic location and excellent infrastructures make San Sebastián a place easy to reach from anywhere in the world, no matter what your method of transport. Choose the one that suits you best and get travelling!
The city, Donostia / San Sebastián
San Sebastián is a city open to the sea and sheltered by mounts Igeldo, Urgull and Ulía.
- Practical Information
- What not to miss
- Culture, Art and Architecture
- Plans in San Sebastian
- Beach and Parks
Donostia / San Sebastián has a large variety of accommodation where there is something for everyone and for every budget.
Where to eat
Basque culinary heritage does not go unnoticed in Donostia / San Sebastián. There are numerous restaurants, where you can try the famous Basque cuisine, known for its variety and quality. But if you prefer to combine good food in a relaxed friendly atmosphere, you shouldn’t miss the chance to try out the pintxos or bar snacks. A real treat for foodies!
Hot to move
San Sebastián is people-friendly; it is easy to get around using the public transport services that connect the different parts of the city.