Fireside Gathering at Gamegune 2017
The tournament will be held during the days of Friday and Saturday. This FSG has 2.000€ in prizes and other Blizzard goodies for the players taking part in it!
Fireside Gatherings involve meeting up with other Hearthstone players and playing at a local venue. They're a great way to meet other Hearthstone fans in your area, make new friends and have fun! More info at http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/fireside-gatherings
It will take place before the final stages of the GameGune Major at the Tabakalera.
The tournament will use the Last Hero Standing Bo5 format, Groups + Single elimination.
Places are limited, so it is required to register. Online registrations will be open on Wednesday 8th of November at 16:00h.
There will be 44 slots available, so once you receive your confirmation email, please arrive to the Tabakalera on Friday 17th of November at 14:00h in order to check in and get your badge.
If there are no more available slots, do not worry, since we are opening 20 extra slots for the first 20 players that arrive to the Tabakalera on Friday 17th of November at 14:00h.
The GameGune Fireside Gathering is an open tournament parallel to professional tournament that will take place on the 17th and 18th of November. All the Hearthstone players visiting the Tabakalera will also get the chance to play in this tavern* and compete for their share of a €2.000 prize pool.
- 64 players will take part in this tournament
- The competition consists of a Group Stage (Friday 17) + single elimination round (Saturday 18). The best 2 players of each group on Friday move on to the next stage on Saturday 18th of November.
Friday 17th of November
- 14:00 Tournament check-in.
- 15:00 Groups 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Groups 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16.
Saturday 18th of November
- 11:00 Round 1 (round of 16)
- 12:00 Round 2 (round of 8)
- *Lunch break
- 14:00 Round 3 (Quarter finals)
- 15:00 Round 4 (Semifinal)
- 16:00 Ronda 5 (Final)
- All tournament matches will be played in Last Hero Standing format.
- Players will have 4 decks and 1 of them will be banned prior to the start of the match.
- In order to win the match players will have to win 3 matches.
- When a player wins with a deck, this has to be used again during the next match.
- The loser has to change the deck for the next match and will not use that deck for the rest of the round.
- Details of the LHE format:
Competition format and regulations
- All players are required to abide by and follow these rules.
- The competition consists of a single elimination round.
- The standard format will be used.
- All matches will be played on the European region.
- In case there is a draw, the match will start again using same exact decks.
- Players are required to exhibit good sportsmanship during the competition.
- After any match, in case of disagreement during the match, or after lost internet connections, players shall take a screenshot of the issue to facilitate the admin making the decision making.
Disqualification, cheating and prohibitions
- Players must compete to the best of their ability at all times. Any form of cheating will not be tolerated.
- Any kind of cheat will result in the disqualification of the tournament.
- Players are not allowed to use the chat or any other external device during the matches. They will therefore have to set their account to busy status.
- Players shall be called to play at the previously agreed time. If they are not there 10 minutes after the time agreed for their match, the player will be scored as “game lost”.
- Players are allowed to take notes during the match but only when using blank paper. Listening to music is not allowed during the tournament.
- Each player shall submit their 4 decks lists in a document file changing the name of the deck with their battletag to email@example.com before Tuesday 15th of November at 23:59h CET and may only use those starting hands during the tournament.
- There can be no more than one starting deck copy per hero.
- Decks will be used by the innkeepers during competition to check that players are used the submitted decks.
- Players may not access their collection or edit decks during the challenge. If they do so, they will lose a match (Sideboard Clause).
These are the general rules of the tournament. However, organisers may make changes to these regulations to guarantee that the competition runs smoothly and that it is as enjoyable and fair as possible. For further queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Slots for the Fireside Gathering are limited. **Money prizes will undergo due tax deduction.